Prestigious address in a secure, central and iconic area overlooking the Parque del Retiro.
YOUR NEW CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS IN A SECURE AND CENTRAL LOCATION OVERLOOKING THE PARQUE DEL RETIRO
TWO SEPARATE ENTRANCES ALLOW OCCUPIERS EASY ACCESS INTO AND OUT OF THE BUILDING
NEWLY REFURBISHED OFFICE PROPERTY WITH LEED GOLD CERTIFICATION, DESIGNED TO ACCOMMODATE BEST PRACTICES FOR WORKPLACE HEALTH
5,548 SQM OF MODERN WORKSPACE BOASTING EXTERNAL OUTLOOKS, A STATE-OF-THE-ART REGENERATIVE AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEM AND MOTION SENSORS
ROOF TERRACE OFFERING MORE THAN 500 SQM OF EXCLUSIVE OUTDOOR SPACE COMPLETE WITH STUNNING VIEWS OVER MADRID
Ruiz de Alarcón is an unmissable opportunity for a company looking to establish a base in a newly refurbished, Leed Gold-certified property in one of Madrid's most coveted locations.
A recently refurbished period property that meets all the guidelines for workplace health, right in the heart of Madrid.
Workspaces designed to ensure optimum health and well-being.
Equipped with bicycle parking and changing room with showers, to help promote micromobility for a healthy commute.
A PROPERTY THAT OFFERS THE ULTIMATE IN SUSTAINABILITY, WELL-BEING AND ACCESSIBILITY
A prized location
- Los Jerónimos – Madrid’s most opulent neighbourhood and a contender to become a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- A prestigious area boasting stately properties, world renowned museums, stunning parks and gardens, and some of Madrid’s most iconic monuments.
- A period property built in 1905 to house the corporate headquarters of a highly distinguished company.
- A building of corporate pedigree, masterfully restored to meet the needs of leading 21st century firms.
AN UNBEATABLE LOCATION
Ruiz de Alarcón 5 boasts unparalleled transport links with the rest of the city and further afield, thanks to excellent connections to the airport, the extensive road and railway network, and the city’s reliable and sustainable public transport system.
The Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design Certification (LEED ©), the prestigious international standard for evaluating sustainable spaces, has classified Ruiz Alarcón 5 as a highly efficient project, awarding it the LEED ® Gold Core & Shell Certification.
Greater quality of life
Light-filled, spectacular views, clean air, stable temperatures and bicycle parking. Various studies have proven that LEED ® certified properties improve employee well-being and productivity.
HEALTH AND HYGIENE
- The property is equipped with a system that effectively seals it to the outside world, maintaining a state of positive pressure — in other words, keeping the air pressure inside the building very slightly higher than the ambient pressure. This provides a high level of protection from external pollutants. The system regenerates the airflow into the building through clean air filters and is easily accessible for maintenance and upgrading; something that will undoubtedly be carried out on a more regular basis in the future.
- Lighting in communal areas is controlled by motion sensors, preventing unnecessary contact that could spread germs, as well as being energy efficient.
- The property offers bicycle parking to encourage users to cycle to work: an ideal mode of transport in the context of COVID-19.
- Hygiene specifications include a powerful hot water system for more effective cleaning and hand sanitising as well as showers in the basement level. The drinking water supply is fitted with a recirculation system to prevent contamination due to stagnant water.
- The main entrance doors are automatic, with no physical contact required. Inside, there is scope for installing sanitising equipment in the lobbies, so occupiers and visitors can disinfect their hands before touching lift buttons or door handles.
- The LEED GOLD certification guarantees that the property has been refurbished to meet stringent quality standards for ventilation, air conditioning, humidity control and other environmental aspects that make for an exceptionally healthy workplace.
The property boasts a range of environmentally-friendly features, including natural lighting in 90% of the workstations, spaces that encourage concentration, clean air with quality 30% above RITE regulations – free of toxic refrigerants, chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) – modular zoned temperature control, sweeping panoramic views and highly efficient LED lighting.
LEED ® certified properties offer significant reductions in energy consumption and waste emissions. Ruiz Alarcón 5 guarantees its occupants savings of over 40% on sanitary appliance water and irrigation, as well as a reduction of over 30% in energy consumption and CO2 generation.
Ruiz de Alarcón 5 masterfully marries the talents of one of the architectural greats of the early 20th century with one of today’s most promising architecture, Ortiz León architecture studio.
It becomes evident that Ruiz de Alarcón 5 is a genuinely special and different building as soon as the façade comes into sight. Stately, elegant and readily distinct.
The semi-basement boasts a character of its very own, with domed ceilings that reach up to almost four metres high. A series of street-level windows bathe the space in natural light.
It has been designed to house office spaces, as well as an area for installations and machinery, bicycle parking, changing rooms and staff showers.
The main entrance on Calle Ruiz de Alarcón opens onto an unassuming yet stately lobby, where white marble, metal door fittings and handrails and the brass lift framework are the main signature features.
The lobby lift and marble staircase both lead to the ground floor, allocated in its entirety to office space.
We consider the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th floors to be Standard Floors, given that they all share the same layout, with the exception of some small differences on the 1st and 5th floors.
The architects have successfully updated a structure and layout that date back to 1905, whilst preserving the overarching look and feel of the original project.
The Terrace has been restored and reinvented as an open-air retreat for staff.
This stunning vantage point provides panoramic views out over Madrid’s city centre and old town.
The images and computer generated images do not necessarily reflect the final architecture and interior design.
BUILDING AND FLOOR PLANS
Ruiz de Alarcón 5 has 5,548 sqm of modern office space, arranged over seven floors, with an approximate capacity of 500 workstations, as well as a stunning rooftop terrace accommodating up to 100 people.
- Original white marble finishes throughout the property.
- Brass handrails and features.
- MELIS pinewood flooring.
- Automatic doors.
- Raised technical flooring for cable installation.
- White-lacquered MDF skirting boards.
- White-lacquered wooden window frames.
- RAL 9003 lacquered wooden doors with panelled decorative finish.
- Flexible VRV HVAC system.
- Continuous ceiling with perimeter cornicing.
- TRILUX LED light fittings (ARIMOS model).
- Porcelain tiles.
- Walls finished with VESCOM vinyl cladding.
- RAL 9003 lacquered wooden doors with panelled decorative finish.
- Phenolic resin compact panel.
- Damp-proofed continuous ceiling.
- XAL Leno Trimless LED light fittings (and XAL Meno Roun Trimless lighting in communal areas).